Sunday 19 May 2013

Mrs Crimble's Macaroons

I'm a bzzagent and this means that I get to try things for free, or at a discounted price, then let everyone know what I think of them. Usually I also have money off coupons to share with other people too. At the moment I am signed up for the Tesco Free From campaign and I've been trying out Mrs Crimble's Macaroons as a result. Hubby and I both fancied the chocolate version, although there are also cranberry and coconut ones available at our nearest Tesco store.The macaroons are part of a gluten free range and I've sometimes found gluten free foods to be a little heavy going, or dry. Not so Mrs Crimble's Macaroons; they are actually the best I have ever tried!  The texture is moist and light and they are very tasty. The chocolate ones have a dark chocolate coating on the bottom, which is not too thick or remotely sickly, but very enjoyable. Its fair to say that hubby and I are both converts and we will definitely be buying these again. I am happy to recommend them to anyone and suggest you give them a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment